Workplace Learning Projects » Big Ideas Wales
Big Ideas Wales Project
WEA Cymru are pleased to be part of The Big Ideas Wales campaign which aims to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and get the young people of Wales interested in starting up their own business.
The move is part of the Youth Entrepreneurship Strategy (YES): An Action Plan for Wales 2010-15 launched Monday 15th November to equip young people between the ages of 5 and 25 with entrepreneurial skills and attitudes to help realise their potential.
The project is about:
- Being inspired to think differently about what you might want to do in the future
- Finding out a bit more about what it’s like to start your own business
- Hear from other entrepreneurs in Wales (who share their stories and top tips!)
- Discover more about yourself with useful guides and self assessments
- The things you need to consider if you’re thinking of starting up
- Help you generate ideas and think them through
- Introducing business topics and links to improve your knowledge
- Finding out what’s happening in your college or university and how to get involved!
- Finding out what “business support” is all about and who might help