Skills For Industry (SFI)
Is your business located in South West Wales?
Are you interested in developing your skills /or those of your staff?
In today's highly competitive economy, businesses need to be responsive, adaptable and able to react rapidly to challenging market conditions.
Skills for Industry 2 (SFI2) will continue to build on the success of the previous project (which launched in 2012) ensuring that businesses in South West Wales have the skills and expertise needed to adapt and embrace economic change and helping local companies to thrive, prosper and grow.
- Creative Industries
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Financial and Professional Services
The Business Benefits
The success of your business will largely depend on the skills of your staff.
Through SFI2, we are here to help you develop their skills and equip them with the tools to identify and benefit from new market opportunities i.e. being able to recognise and embrace change as an opportunity - not a threat - and having the knowledge to drive through sustained business growth.
To meet the key training requirements of every member of your team, SFI2 can assist those staff with low or no qualifications, supporting them to gain recognised qualifications up to and including Level 2, whilst also developing those employees who require higher level skills in technical and job specific skills at Level 3 and above.
By being sharply focused on the individual needs of every employee, SFI2 can help you to:
- Overcome any specific labour market and recruitment challenges by raising technical and job specific skills of your workforce
- Tackle the skills gaps in your team and make sure your entire operation is more productive from top to bottom
- Upskill members of the team who are underqualified and / or underperforming
- Refresh existing skills across the board to ensure that all staff skills remain relevant to your business needs
- Inspire, motivate and provide clear career progression frameworks for staff.
Is your business eligible?